BeautyBliss23
Makeup and Hair and Nails, Oh My!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Hello everyone!

Today I am posting a NOTD!  It's a fuschia berry color and is a fantastic color for the summer-fall transition.

I used the Revlon Colorstay Sealing Shine Finish as a Top Coat.

With Flash:


Without Flash:

Top Coat:

I wasn't a huge fan of the formula for some reason, but the color itself is so gorgeous!  The swatch with flash is most true to the color.

I spent most of my day running errands and then went to the mall to just browse.  I ended up picking up a quad from MAC and some Revlon lip products.  I'll post a pic of the goodies soon!  I am SUPER excited for the Venomous Villains Collection from MAC!  Are you eying anything from that collection?  Let me know!

Posted by BeautyBliss23 at 5:04 PM |

1 Comments:

Post a Comment


At September 23, 2010 at 9:01 AM, Blogger Stephanie C said........
Hey fellow Jersey girl! So glad you stumbled on my blog <3

As to answer your question I would say N7 might work for you but I would scope out the internet to see what ppl say or just test it out in person. I have a hard time going by what people say sometimes because my undertones don't match up with others. I hope that helps! =)

nice blog too!