BeautyBliss23
Makeup and Hair and Nails, Oh My!

Sunday, September 19, 2010
Hello everyone!

A few of my girls and I visited a friend in Philadelphia last weekend, and I thought I should post about my trip, even though it is a beauty blog.  We had a blast walking through the City of Brotherly Love!  The last time I went to Philly was in High School, so it was awesome seeing how the city had changed.  We started off the day by going to the Game Pieces in front of City Hall:



There were giant Sorry, Monopoly, Dominoes, Checkers, and Chess pieces!  It reminded me of all the board games my friends and I played as kids =)

We also saw some of the fountains in the area, but sadly I wasn't able to get any good pics of them =/ We then went to Max Brenner's Restaurant, which was HEAVEN!  It is a must for anyone that loves chocolate!  They had the most amazing chocolate desserts!


 I ordered a "Max-Wich", which was a humongous ice cream sandwich and it was delicious!


We also wanted to go to see the Liberty Bell, but when we got there, it was closed.  But, because it was 9/11, the governor of PA gave a speech in front of the Liberty Bell building, which was pretty cool!


After watching Governor Ed Rendell's speech, we went to Washington Square and sat near the fountain there.  It was so peaceful and calming:
I'm the one all the way on the left end! =)

We then went to have some drinks at Raw, a Sushi & Sake Lounge, and dinner at El Vez, an amazing Mexican Restaurant!



We waited for almost 2 hours just to be seated at El Vez!!  We ended the night at Dave & Busters outdoor bar near Penns Landing.  There was such a beautiful view of the Ben Franklin Bridge:



It was such a fun trip and I can't wait to go back there again!  =)

I'll be posting some nail polish swatches and reviews this week, so be on the lookout for those!  I'm gonna get back to watching some football!  Go Giants! hehe

xoxo,

Puja

Posted by BeautyBliss23 at 1:45 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment