BeautyBliss23
Makeup and Hair and Nails, Oh My!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Hello lovelies!

So sorry for not posting this earlier, but I just haven't gotten a chance to edit the pics and stuff until now.  This post will show my goodies from Woodbury Commons and from some local stores.


1.  Rimmel Fix & Perfect Face Primer:  I've never used a face primer and this one was one sale at Walgreens so I decided to try it!  I'll post a comparison of Fix & Perfect with the L'Oreal primer from my last haul when I've used both products for a week or two

2.  MAC Light Over Dark:  I bought this at the CCO at Woodbury Commons for around $15.  It is a limited edition Mineralize Blush from the Grand Duos Collection (old I know!! lol)  There wasn't much selection left since I went on the last day of the Labor Day sale, but I didn't want to leave empty handed haha  It has 2 shades, the top one, which is more of a highlight color and the second which is a bronzer.

3.  MAC Earth to Earth:  It's also a Mineralize Blush the Grand Duos Collection and was LE.  It was around the same price as Light Over Dark.  There are two shades:  the bottom one, which is a bronzer (i have a feeling its the same shade as the bronzer in Light Over Dark) and a golden-purpley blush.  The blush is mostly a pinkish golden color with purple veining.

4.  MAC Warming Trend Eyeshadow:  This was the last thing I got from the CCO.  I don't own many MAC products, but as soon as I left the store, I realized it looked similar to a MAC shadow I already had, Woodwinked.  I compared them when I got home and they do look similar.  I'll post a comparison swatch in an upcoming post.

5.  OPI Ate Berries in the Canaries:  Recently I've really gotten into nail polishes and I had been eyeing this color for a while.  It's such a pretty berry color and it's perfect for the summer/fall transition!  In case you're wondering, it's from the Fall 2009 Spain Collection

6.  OPI Can You Tapas This:  This is also a shade from the Spain collection.  I got this shade more for my sister than I did for myself.  She loves these dark browney-purple wine colors.

7.  NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Pigment in Oro Pearl

8.  NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Pigment in Walnut Pearl

9.  NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Pigment in Mocha Pearl

10.  NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Pigment in Nude Pearl

I had been looking for the Ultra Pearl pigments for a while now, and I finally found them at small beauty shop in my mall.  I'm excited to try them out since people say they're good dupes for the MAC pigments.

I also bought a new dress from Ann Taylor Loft and it was a STEAL!  They're having a great sale right now, where you get an additional 25% off of already reduced/sale prices.  I'll post a pic of the dress soon!  This past Saturday, I visited a friend of mine in Philadelphia, so I'll post some of those pics too!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this post!

xoxo,

Puja

Labels: ,


Posted by BeautyBliss23 at 10:13 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment