BeautyBliss23
Makeup and Hair and Nails, Oh My!

Friday, September 3, 2010
Hello lovelies,

I'm sorry for not posting the past couple days, but I ended up getting a cold (even though it was 100+ degrees outside!) and I'm finally feeling better.  I've been using the products I got from the haul in my previous post, so expect some reviews in the next week or two.  Today, I'm posting a swatch of OPI Chop-Sticking to My Story.  It's a gorgeous orange color and in my opinion, perfect for fall!  The pictures aren't the best, but I'm working on finding a good place for taking swatch photos.  Also, the pictures were taken after I did the dishes a few times, sorry! =/  However, the color is true to how it looks in the bottle.  I also used Revlon ColorStay Sealing Shine as a top coat.


With Flash


Without Flash



Top Coat:  Revlon ColorStay Sealing Shine



I'm going to Westchester, NY this weekend for work (I work part time for an Event Management company), so I'm going to try to stop at the CCO at Woodbury Common Outlets before I head back.  It'll be my first CCO "experience" so I'm super excited!

Anyway, hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! =)

XOXO
Puja

Posted by BeautyBliss23 at 9:25 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment